Each of our rooms are fully carpeted, have their own ensuite bathroom, bedsitting area and security system. Each unit also equipped with 24 hour emergency nurse call system.
Each unit contains the following:
• Bedsit area, ensuite bathroom
• Built-in wardrobe
• Cream lined curtains
• Visual display intercom security
• Each room has two nurse call units (one in the bathroom & one in bedroom) as well as a personal pendant
• Linen, towels and Laundry bag.
You are encouraged to make the unit as individual as you like. Suggested items you might like to bring might include:
• Television Set
• Small cabinet/wall unit, chest of drawers or bookshelf
• Recliner Chair
• Photos, pictures, etc. (can be mounted by our maintenance staff)
• Your own personal pillow and doona
Please bear in mind that over-cluttering the room will make moving around for yourself, visitors and staff more difficult and possibly dangerous.